Thursday, November 6, 2008
When Mommies are sick....
I woke up Sunday with a fever and touch of the flu. I felt awful!!! I know moms get sick and still have to take care of the kids, but I wasn't really sure how it was going to feel until that day! But, no fear...Superdaddy to the rescue! I pretty much got up, nursed Lucy, and went right back to bed. He got her dressed, played w/her, and put her down for her nap. I had to show a few pics of her cute wardrobe for the day.
Bib overalls, Cleveland Browns onesie, and John Deere boots (new from Aunt Lori and Aunt Shar)
She had a great day! I even heard John changing a "signal 92" diaper which required a bath immediately after. He changed her, gave her a bath, and put a new outfit on. Then they headed to the store to do some shopping. They had a great bonding day! Thank you to my terrific husband for taking care of everything while I rested!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Being a sick mommy is the worst! Especially when you have a baby. I'm glad you are feeling better.. and that you have such a great husband that stepped in and took over.
Great job Daddy!
And CUTE boots!!!
super dad to the rescue! gotta love them daddys!
Those boots are so fun!
So cute with her "Daddy Day" outfit. I hope you are feeling better!!!
Those boots are ugh maze ing!
Post a Comment