Guess who this outfit is from. It says "Someone who loves me went to Bass Pro Shops" No, you do not win a prize if you guess correctly, but I thought it would still be fun!
Every time I say "Lucy, smile" she does the crinkle nose smile. I guess that's her new look for now!
And she thinks she's big stuff if you let her stand by herself! Just had to get a shot of the back of the outfit.
8 comments:
So cute!! I guess the person that buys her all the John Deer stuff? :o) Have a good one!
Is that the chair your great uncle Terry got you? I like the smile it looks like you may have some of that onry sondgeroth blood in you.
i love the crinkle nose smile! totally adorable!
Look at those little chubby legs!!
okay...i'm going to go out on a limb and say uncle keith
ok i am going to guess grama mary ann...don't know why, just a guess.
T
What a little fisherwoman!!! Love it!
What a cute outfit. I love the crinkle nose smile. I also love the pictures of her on Brooke's Blog. She has the most adorable little face.
Post a Comment