Kevin - he is such a good sport. All you have to do is say "Kev - try this hat on" and he does it! I took a few pics of him sporting some cute hats.
Jackie Sue - these 2 pics are for you. As soon as I saw them, I thought about you and your butterfly garden. I think you should ask David to carve your bushes into butterflies :)
Whenever we head to a theme park, we ask what is one thing everyone wants to do before we leave for the day. I picked the train ride, John picked seeing the monkeys, and Kevin picked going on Sheikra...with me. Because we try very hard to honor everyone's request, I didn't really feel like I could back out of the only thing he asked to do. Can I just say....OH MY! It was a little scary when they dangle you at the top of the big drop. I did survive though, and made it safely to the train ride. It's much more my speed! Am I getting old or what!?!
6 comments:
Way to go Kev!!
What a fun set of pics. Lucy sure does love her big brother a lot.
Good job Kevin(and his supportive parents :) Thanks for the inspiration for the butterfly carvings...David said he will get right on that!
What a fun day and fun pictures!! I can tell Lucy loves Kevin! I love your idea for David W. I can't wait to see what he comes up with! :)
Love, Christie
Tell Kevin that we are so proud of him! Busch Gardens looks beautiful. I would have loved to see you screaming on that ride!
Not only is Kev good looking but a good sport too??? WOW-some lucky girl is going to have her a prize husband one of these days!! HMMM? What's the age difference between her and Kevin?? :-) JK!!! I loved getting to hold Lucy at the end of church last Sun. She was talking up a storm with Brennen, he said "See, she likes me the best" He will be a good daddy one of these years :-)
I was meaning Rachelle and Kevin, I just left out her name. I know I'm getting old :-)
Post a Comment