Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ohio State beats Michigan!

Big game this weekend! Saturday we headed over to Ashlyn's house to watch the big rival game between OSU and Michigan. We took a ton of cute pictures of the girls!
Lucy's shirt says Poop on Michigan, which OSU did by beating them 42-7.


The girls watching the game....

In their Poop on Michigan diapers!





How cute are they?




Go Buckeyes!



Me and the girls



Daddy's biggest fan


Keith and Ashlyn









9 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my, you are too funny!! When will we see Lucy with full face paint? :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh what cute pictures!! I love it! Lucy is getting so big! Christie

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic pic of you and the girls. The OSU stickers are great!!

Julie said...

You guys are so funny. The diapers were awesome. Tell John thanks for the trivia answers. Now Jim has to go see 2 chick flicks with me! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Great Pictures!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! Future cheerleaders for sure!

Megan Miller said...

Cant wait to see the little Buckeye! and can I say their diapers are awesome!

Betsy said...

funny diapers! thats a great idea...i'm gonna have to make some that say poop on the yankees, lol

Anonymous said...

Not sure what I have to say about all of that OSU stuff. I do like the diapers. Aunt Lor