Then (and this is not an exaggeration) I propped her back up for some pictures with Lucy, and Lucy stuck her thumb out in front of Ashlyn, and Ashlyn sucked on it! I was so glad I had my camera ready to get this shot.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Thumb sucking
Ashlyn has been sucking her fingers the last few weeks, but she hadn't really found her thumb yet. She found it today! I put the girls on the couch for a few pictures, and Ashlyn fell over and put her thumb right in her mouth. She looks like she wants to watch a movie or something :)

Then (and this is not an exaggeration) I propped her back up for some pictures with Lucy, and Lucy stuck her thumb out in front of Ashlyn, and Ashlyn sucked on it! I was so glad I had my camera ready to get this shot.

Then (and this is not an exaggeration) I propped her back up for some pictures with Lucy, and Lucy stuck her thumb out in front of Ashlyn, and Ashlyn sucked on it! I was so glad I had my camera ready to get this shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AWWWWW!! They are such good friends!
How cute is she sucking on Ashlyn's thumb!! My Haylee was a thumb sucker and now we are having a terrible time breaking the habit!I would take a pacifier anyday!! Have a great weekend!
Oh my how adorable!! Lucy doesn't look quite sure that she likes sharing her thumb. She wins for most facial expressions! A great picture of Ashlyn looking up at you from the exersaucer.
Post a Comment