Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby it's HOT outside

It has really warmed up in Florida! Warm weather brings fun changes in our house. I had my first outing of the year to the beach on Monday. It was amazing! I also tried to teach Lucy the art of laying out at the pool on Saturday, but she's not really getting it yet. She did like eating her lunch outside and playing with toys by the pool, so we'll see how that develops over the summer.

We went for a walk yesterday, and I made the girls wear their sun hats. Partly because it's so sunny, and partly because it's just so cute!

Is that a smile Ashlyn?
I didn't plan on this when I got Lucy dressed, but she has a matching hat w/her outfit. The girl knows how to be in style!


Just a side note - we walked with the little neighbor boy yesterday (he's 1 1/2) and both girls were hanging out of the stroller gawking at him the whole time. I think we might be in trouble!

3 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

I can't believe how much it has warmed up! I'm sure my kids will be swimming soon :)

Anonymous said...

They look adorable!!!

Jackie Sue said...

you have to really watch the ones that hang OUT of their stroller to look at the hot boy babes ;)