Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dear Dad #2....

Hi Dad! You'll never guess what happened today! First of all, we taught Jenn and Lauren how to play bid euchere. Jenn and I were partners and I WON! I even called one time and made it! Woo hoo! I'm ready for my birthday party when I can play cards with Grandpa, Uncle Matt and Aunt Mana. Who wants to be my partner?

Then, Mom and her friends took me to the grocery store and I had a cookie! It was AMAZING!

I was so excited that all my friends remembered me and picked out the best cookie for me. They all asked where you were too. (Seriously, everyone asked about John...a little obsessively)
Here is a picture of me and some of my friends.


After my fun cookie, we went to the pool and ate our lunch. I LOVED eating my lunch at the pool, then dipping my toes in the water. It was a little colder than I expected, but I still had a good time.



Well Dad, I've got to get running. I think we are going to play some more cards and think about having another snack. I miss you ker billion tons!
Love, Lucy
P.S. - I'm wearing my flamingo shorts for you today.






1 comment: