Lucy says "HI" or "HEY" a lot, so I thought I would share this cute video for you!
Hi Lucy!
She is probably trying to say "hey start swinging"!
Hey there cuttie I cant wait to get to hear you talk and say hey to me!
Savannah says Hey and Hi a lot too. I guess it is the "baby" thing to do!! :o) She is getting so big!!
adorable!
So Cute! Her little Hi is adorable. She is getting so grown up. It blows my mind how quickly they grow up.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hi Lucy!
She is probably trying to say "hey start swinging"!
Hey there cuttie I cant wait to get to hear you talk and say hey to me!
Savannah says Hey and Hi a lot too. I guess it is the "baby" thing to do!! :o) She is getting so big!!
adorable!
So Cute! Her little Hi is adorable. She is getting so grown up. It blows my mind how quickly they grow up.
Post a Comment