Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cute whale dresses

Ashlyn came over today in her green dress with blue whales on it. I remembered Lucy has the same dress, so I quickly changed her outfit and tried to get some pictures of the girls! I also added a cute butterfly barrette to their hair. How cute are they?
Ashlyn is smiling in this picture, but she doesn't realize that Lucy is actually pushing her out of the chair!


The princess chair just isn't big enough for 2 princesses.


Ashlyn trying to push Lucy out. It looks like Lucy might back hand her!


Ashlyn trying to figure out how to clap her hands like Lucy. Ashlyn is so close to crawling, and she loves to watch Lucy get around and is trying to figure out how to do everything Lucy does. It's so cute! I love girlfriends!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it!. Their little smiles are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn's smile is so cute! Lucy looks a little like Matthew in the 'backhand' pic. "Get outta my chair!!"

Anonymous said...

They are just so adorable together! Love their matching outfits!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love kelly's houseeee!