Wednesday, July 23, 2008

3 month check up

Lucy had her 3 month check up this week, and weighs in at 11lbs and 12 ounces. Everything is looking good! I changed out a lot of her newborn clothes to the 3-6 month clothes because she is getting so long! Here's some pictures of her new outfits.

Good smile, but her eyes weren't all the way open.
She's starting to play with more of her toys and trying to grab them. She's very into her hands right now.
It started raining one afternoon, so I tried to introduce Lucy to one of my favorite rainy day activities...baking! She cried the whole time.

She's a very happy baby and has been such a blessing to our family!
Just a cutie!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A baker is born! I can't wait until she is older and we get to see pics of her standing on a stool 'helping' you stir chocolate chip cookie dough just like we used to.

She is growing up so fast and she is getting such long arms... must get that from Uncle Matthew.

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Reading and now baking, what next! She is a blessing to all of us too! Can't wait to hold her!

Julie said...

Kelly,
She is just precious! I want to hold her and snuggle her up!
Miss you,
Julie :)

Brandi said...

Yeah for a whole new set of clothes! Don't you love that?!

Bran

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, she will get more into the baking as she gets older.

Holly said...

Wow 3 months already. She is just adorable, and I love her grin. You have one precious little girl.