Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Girls, girls, girls!
Lucy's cousins came over this weekend for a cookout. Lucy got out her bebe pod chair, and chatted with Megan for a few minutes. It was really cute.
It's really difficult to get 3 girls to look at the same camera, have their eyes open, and smile at the same time. I think they are all looking at Michelle in this one.
And in case you were wondering, yes, Haley swims!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I borrowed your lilypie ticker idea!! Very cute!! Lucy is just too cute!!
It looks like Lucy is telling Megan a big story. They are adorable, and Haley has gotten so big!
megan is such a great name!! haha! Lucy is getting so big, but she looks more like you everytime I see a picture! Cant wait to see her again
Melt my heart! She is sitting up!!
How cute is that?! I love them talking in their pods! too funny!
Brandi
Post a Comment