Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lucy does laundry

Lucy likes to sleep with her hands by her head, and in this one she seems to be hiding from something!

She likes to have her hands in her mouth, and this week, she found her thumb while she's sleeping. Not the habit I want her to get into, but still had to take a picture!
And, helping with the laundry. She kept smiling and talking the whole time she was sitting in the basket.

Does she look more like John in this one?



4 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so cute. I love the sleeping baby pics. It won't be long before she really IS helping with the laundry. You, know taking all the stacks on the couch and throwing them to the floor. They learn that quickly.
It may seem that I always leave something negative. Is that true? It is meant to be funny. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't being one of those, "Parenting is aweful" kinda moms.

Kelly said...

How adorable is she!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Grandpa thinks she looks like John. We can't wait to get there!

Megan Miller said...

Yes, she does look like John in that picture but I think she looks like you more and more everytime i see a new pic! Cant wait to visit! Love you all1