Saturday, August 2, 2008

Giggle Video

This is not the best video, but John thought I should post it anyways. I'm holding Lucy with one hand, and the camera with the other, while trying to keep her giggling. The best giggle is at the beginning of the video. Enjoy her sweet laugh!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my - I've watched this at least 10 times and I just received it 2 hrs. ago! 4 days until I get to do this too:)

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Oh, so cute! Don't you just LOVE those laughs. Oh, this is just such a fun age. She is going to continue to do new things every day now. Have fun!!
BTW, how's nursing going?

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh.....how adorable. I can't wait to make her laugh!!!!

Aunt Manna

Megan Miller said...

Awe!! Thats so cute, thanks for sharing it with us!

Kelly said...

I love this age!! I love the little coos and laughs! She is growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

Kelly and John, Oh my gosh. I just want to click my ruby red slippers and be right in your house. Love you's, Aunt Kathie