Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Tropical Storm Fay
A lot of build up for the tropical storm, but we haven't seen very much action yet. A little bit of rain, and a little bit of wind, but nothing like the news was talking about. The storm hasn't fully passed yet, but it doesn't look like its going to be a major thing. Since we weren't going out today, I dressed Lucy in a snuggly stay at home "tropical storm day" outfit.
Check out those cute feet!
Lovin' my daddy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Another cute daddy and daughter picture!!
Oh my gosh, Kel, she is melting my heart seeing her with her thumb in her mouth. I just want to hold her so bad.
The outfit makes her look very toddler-ish - she is quite the stylish girl. Thank goodness Fay didnt get any worse for you.
I'm having Lucy withdrawals - she's the cutest!! My shoulder is awfully dry lately...:)
I'm glad everyone is safe and sound. I am loving her outfit and I miss her so much. Can't wait to see you guys again.
So cute! I want a "tropical storm day" outfit. No fair!
Jaime
Kelly and John, She looks like Uncle Matt in this picture! I miss seeeing you guys. Love, Aunt Kathie
Post a Comment