Monday, August 18, 2008

Coral shorts day

Here's a new pair of shorts that Grandma Wanie bought for Lucy. Can I just share that I haven't bought her any clothes or diapers yet, and she still has plenty! I did have to buy some wipes recently, but I'm still using diapers that we received as gifts. Thanks everyone!



Putting her laundry away. She thinks this is so funny!

2 comments:

Largaespada Family said...

I'm just loving the updates on Lucy! Cute shorts! And what a blessing to have everything taken care of. I'm impressed that you still haven't had to break down and buy diapers yet. That's just awesome!

Oh, the "A" verse is Romans 3:23 - All have sinned and come short of the glory of God." I'm learning right beside them also! It's such a great way for me to get back to memorizing scripture!

Love,
Jaime

Dearest Jessica said...

So cute!!!!

I love that you have not bought diapers that is great!

glad you stayed safe in the storm ;)