Monday, August 18, 2008
Daddy time and Truth
I love these pictures. They remind me of one of my favorite parenting truths. God gave Lucy 2 parents! (I remind myself of this often!) I say that because Lucy is wearing the jammies that John picked out for the night. They are a red St. Francis tee shirt that is 10 times too big, and pink pants. This is not what I would have picked out for her to sleep in.
But who cares?!? My way isn't always the right way! Look how happy she is. She doesn't care that her shirt doesn't fit, or match her pants. She has a daddy who loves holding her and spending time with her. She has a daddy that picked out her jammies, and got her dressed. She has a superstar daddy, and we appreciate him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, he is a super daddy, she is a very lucky little girl! What a happy baby! Love U all!
She had the biggest smile on her face! She is a privelaged little girl. She can always look back on these pics and tell her friends her dad is color blind!
I love the pictures of John and Lucy. How sweet and precious! Lucy looks just so happy to be with her daddy! Cherish those times that are daddy and his liitle girl-they go by too quickly. I miss my LUCY, and can't wait until friday at bible study so I can hold her :-)
Love,
Auntie Valarie
Post a Comment