Friday, August 8, 2008
The cadillac of exersaucers
Lucy has semi-retired her pacifier for her thumb. It looks like she may be a blankey girl too. She loves to have this soft blanket next to her face.
Breakfast with Bob! She sat in the middle of the table for breakfast today, and everyone sat around her and pretty much stared at her the whole time. She's hardly getting any attention :)


Grandma Wanie and Peg decided that Lucy needed an exersaucer yesterday, so we headed to Target to see what they had. Quite the exciting trip! We decided on an exersaucer, and it is the cadillac of all exersaucers! I'm pretty sure Lucy won't be bored in it. Mom and Peg decided to put it together while we played cards. No extra screws like when Dad puts things together :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Love the pictures glad everyone made it safe tell Grandma Wannie to hurry back Corbin misses her! love the new excersier Lucy will not get bored with it.
That is one spoiled rotten little girl :)
That's what grandma's are for.
Oh my goodness Kelly...she is such a cutie pie!!! I love all the pictures you post. It's fun to follow Lucy through life :)
Jaime
such a cutie, i can't believe how big she is getting! so sweet to see grandma and grandpa getting her at that airport!
Grandparents are so cute with our little ones! I am so glad I got to meet your dad and their friends on Sunday! What an adorable pic of Lucy reading. She's very serious about that book. See you Thursday, love you Sun
She is so cute sitting in the middle of the table in that little red seat! My goddness!
Can't wait to see you in October! Jen
Oh no a thumb and blanket...I think it's so sweet...still at 3, I know I will be paying for braces!
This little peanut is stinking cute, I just love your mom's face seeing her!
That is one amazing excersaucer by the way!
Kelly she is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment