Enjoy!
I love it! I love how she responds to her mommy's voice.
:) This makes Grandma and Grandpa so happy. We love seeing her everyday!
What a smartie pants!! I heard it!! She just picked up right with the "H". She didn't want her Mommy to finish without her input!! Bandit heard it, too. He sat on my lap & watched with me the smartest little girl in the world!!
She is so adorable!!! How truly sweet. I love checking your blog:)
She always makes me smile! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it! I love how she responds to her mommy's voice.
:) This makes Grandma and Grandpa so happy. We love seeing her everyday!
What a smartie pants!! I heard it!! She just picked up right with the "H". She didn't want her Mommy to finish without her input!! Bandit heard it, too. He sat on my lap & watched with me the smartest little girl in the world!!
She is so adorable!!! How truly sweet. I love checking your blog:)
She always makes me smile! :)
Post a Comment