Lucy getting her first piggy back ride from Grandpa.
Me and Dad at breakfast...yummy! Thanks for breakfast dad!
Auntie Peg and Lucy. Check out the red mini van in the background. We rented that for the week, and it was really nice to drive. I think I want one now! Thank you for my new toy Grandma.
The house is quiet, and Lucy and I are back to the same old, same old. We enjoyed our visit, and are looking forward to it again real soon!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is Lucy smelling dad's hair?? Must have learned that from Uncle Matt.
We had the best time, and I have been having Lucy withdrawals since we got home. Yes, you and John too:) Thanks for having us and hope to see you in the fall!
2 comments:
Is Lucy smelling dad's hair?? Must have learned that from Uncle Matt.
We had the best time, and I have been having Lucy withdrawals since we got home. Yes, you and John too:) Thanks for having us and hope to see you in the fall!
Post a Comment