This is Lucy's newest BFF - Ashlyn. They are our 2 Buckeye cheerleaders! Ashlyn is 2 weeks old, and is such a sweetie!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Mohawk Monday
I've been wanting to "do" Lucy's hair, but she doesn't have very much! After her bath the other night, I decided to give her a mohawk, and see what I else I could do with it.

You can barely see the little butterfly barrette I put in her hair. Next picture shows it better.
She's not quite ready for barrettes yet, but I thought I would try it anyways. If anyone sees any cute elastic hair bows, let me know. The few she has are too tight...and I'm a sucker for a cute hair bow!
Just a cute picture in her outfit from John and Susan M.
Playing with her new toy from Grandma Mary Ann. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love seeing pictures of her. She always makes me smile even when I'm having the worst of days....so I always try to check your blog while at work :)
Love you guys!
I'm a sucker for a good hair bow too! Just wait until she's 18mo. old and they yank 'em out!
Love,
Jaime
she is just too cute! i love the hair, you can never go wrong with a good mohawk : )
Grandma will make her some fun hair bands!!
I just figured out how to do this! May still not be right, but I have beautiful grand babies!!! Grandma Mary Ann
If its 'Mohawk Monday', where are John and Kels Mohawks?
~Uncle Matt
Post a Comment