Hold the sign Lucy, it's falling down.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Happy birthday Aunt Brooke!
Brooke's "real" birthday is tomorrow, but in my family, we start celebrating 3 days before. Lucy wanted to send a special message to Aunt Brooke, so she dressed in purple (Aunt Brooke's favorite color) and made a sign for her. I tried to get a picture of Lucy smiling really big. I didn't get the exact shot I wanted, so I decided to just post all of the pictures. If you are reading this, I want you to go to Brooke's blog and post a happy birthday comment for her. Let's see how many happy birthday comments she can get this year!

Hold the sign Lucy, it's falling down.
You look just like Brooke in this one!
Hold the sign Lucy, it's falling down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are sooooo my favorite niece! I love you too! You get super bonus points for this...
How special for Aunt Brooke!! Happy Birthday to you! Love you!
I can not handle how cute Lucy is!! I remember Brooke's birthday from last year when we sent her all the business cards - it's that time again! woo hoo!
She is too cute Kelly! My goodness what a precious baby! Jen
Post a Comment