Friday, July 18, 2008

Lucy rolls over!

The other morning, I went to check on Lucy and thought she looked cute with her leg hanging out of her blanket, so I took this picture. I didn't realize what a big day this would be for her. When I went back to check on her later, she had rolled over!


She was just laying there, with her feet in the air talking to herself. She rolled over a few more times that day. It's so fun to watch her grow!

6 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

What a fun milestone! Just wait till she rolls over as soon as you lay her down and decides that she is going to cry because she is used to sleeping on her tummy.
It becomes less cute then.
Jordan went through this stage for a LONG time. It took him forever to learn how to roll back to his tummy.

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 month old B-day Lucy!!

Aunt Manna

Brandi said...

Cute! I love coming in to get them when they are laying like that chewing on their feet and so happy! How cute!!!!!

Love you and missed you today. .again!

Brandi

Anonymous said...

YEAH LUCY!!! she is so sweet, I would like to hold her..can we see you more often? It's like we live in another state or something and go to different churchs.

Anonymous said...

Hope your energy levels are up Kel because now life is going to get very interesting and acrobatic! Ah the fun days :O) There are definitely more to come, but enjoy these now.

Lana

Jaciromer said...

Oh, John and Kelly, my first glimpse of your sweet baby girl. Congratulations! She is just beautiful! I think those are John's big eyes, huh? It's been so long since I have seen you all, I can't remember who has the big eyes! Love, Jaci