Friday, July 18, 2008

Reading Time

Lucy and I read a lot. She's recently started "reading" along with me. It's so sweet, so I took a video of it today.

9 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Oh, I just love the babbling! That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a smart granddaughter we have!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how talkative she is...and she's rolling over???? My baby niece is growing up too fast.

Aunt Manna

Anonymous said...

She is SOOOOO advanced for her age!!! :) I am so happy you keep the blog updated... we just feel like we are right there with you guys. I can't wait to see what she does next.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video Kel - she's such a little smartie pants and super cute - that video made my day, she's the cutest!! Miss you girls.

Anonymous said...

Hi kel, just seeing if I can work this comment box

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS. HAS THAT LITTLE GAL GROWN SINCE I HELD HER IN JUNE. SHE IS A REGULAR LITTLE LADY NOW. HER SMILE MAKES MY HEART MELT. I LOVE GETTING ON YOUR BLOG TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE ALL DOING. I AGREE WITH GRANDMA SONDGEROTH, YOU JUST WANT TO REACH OUT AND HOLD HER. SHE IS AS PRECIOUS AS ALL MY FAVORITES. LOVE YOU GUYS. BETTE JEAN

Peg Ponto said...

She is so smart!! And way ahead of her game. Look out up & coming pre-schoolers!!!

Megan Miller said...

she can even count! She is such a smarty!! Love you both!