I forgot - we let Lucy have her first breakfast in bed experience in mom and dad's room. They were gone, and Brooke was watching TV in there, so it just seemed logical that Lucy eat her breakfast in there too :) Mom - notice we made her sit on a towel so she didn't spill anything on the bed.
Friday, January 16, 2009
A few more pics from Christmas #2
Brooke emailed me a few more pics from Christmas so I thought I would share them with you!
I forgot - we let Lucy have her first breakfast in bed experience in mom and dad's room. They were gone, and Brooke was watching TV in there, so it just seemed logical that Lucy eat her breakfast in there too :) Mom - notice we made her sit on a towel so she didn't spill anything on the bed.
I know I posted this picture earlier, but the sizing wasn't very good and I wanted to make sure you could see Lucy in her hat and scarf that Aunt Brooke made for her. Isn't it adorable?
I forgot - we let Lucy have her first breakfast in bed experience in mom and dad's room. They were gone, and Brooke was watching TV in there, so it just seemed logical that Lucy eat her breakfast in there too :) Mom - notice we made her sit on a towel so she didn't spill anything on the bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the bows!! Miss the little pumpkin and the rest of the fam. Hope to see you all again real soon!
Breakfast in my bed?
Ok, she looks TOO cute in that hat and scarf! oh my!!!
Bran
Post a Comment