Ever since Lucy started crawling, she has started to "roar". She mostly does it when she's chasing the dog..which he doesn't love. Just wanted to share this cute video with you.
Way too cute for words!! Her and Savannah have a lot of the same mannerisms!!
She is just too cute! What else can I say?
So cute!!!
I agree, the cutest lion I've ever seen!
ok, this is just too cute! And... her outfit... adorable!!
ADORABLE!! she is just too cute!! :)
So very cute! Crawling... how fun! Charlotte
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Way too cute for words!! Her and Savannah have a lot of the same mannerisms!!
She is just too cute! What else can I say?
So cute!!!
I agree, the cutest lion I've ever seen!
ok, this is just too cute! And... her outfit... adorable!!
ADORABLE!! she is just too cute!! :)
So very cute! Crawling... how fun! Charlotte
Post a Comment