Bye-Bye!
She has that 'model' wave going! Awwwwwww!!!
Awww!!! How cute. She's growing up too fast!
I think I see the Miss Universe wave going on!! Savannah was listening as I was playing it and started to say byebye to Lucy!! :o)
The smartest grandbaby ever!
Elboe, Elbow, wrist, wrist!!She soo darn cute! YAY!
She is just so cute and growing up so fast!
Lauren told me about this - ugh maze ing! She's the smartest AND cutest - you're so lucky :)
sooo cute! isn't it just so much fun watching them learn new things?
Awww!!! That was very cute. Aunt Lori
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She has that 'model' wave going! Awwwwwww!!!
Awww!!! How cute. She's growing up too fast!
I think I see the Miss Universe wave going on!! Savannah was listening as I was playing it and started to say byebye to Lucy!! :o)
The smartest grandbaby ever!
Elboe, Elbow, wrist, wrist!!
She soo darn cute! YAY!
She is just so cute and growing up so fast!
Lauren told me about this - ugh maze ing! She's the smartest AND cutest - you're so lucky :)
sooo cute! isn't it just so much fun watching them learn new things?
Awww!!! That was very cute. Aunt Lori
Post a Comment