Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lucy's crawling

Lucy started crawling 2 weeks ago and is getting quite fast. The only hang up is going from the carpet to the tile. She's not sure what to think of the tile and every time she gets to it, this is what she does:



It's pretty funny. She'll figure it out soon enough!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its Downward Dog!! She is a yogi!

Amanda said...

How cute. She does look like a little yoga baby. Has she conquered the step from the man room to the kitchen yet?

Valarie Daly said...

I miss you guys! I can't believe Lucy is crawling! Maybe I will get to see her again before her 1st birthday :-) Hope to see you on friday!

Betsy said...

go lucy go!

Megan Miller said...

Yeah!! She is going up so fast!! Its time for another baby! That looks like when im doing yoga cause im not good at it yet!!