HI!

We went to the park a few weekends ago and Lucy tried the swings out. She wasn't really sure what to think, but she enjoyed it. It was 78 degrees the day we went...78 in January...crazy!

I had to add these cute ones of Ashlyn too. The first one she's just hanging out in Lucy's crib, and the second one is when she went to the park with her mom.

Isn't that a sweet smile?

3 comments:
Fun, fun! Be brave and put her on the slide next:)
I have been wanting to let Ava and Claire try out swings. I saw on a twin blog, where they put both of the babies in one swing and just faced them opposite directions. I don't know... just thought of that when I saw Lucy and Ashlyn.
Kel, The top picture is a spitting image of you! She's so darn adorable. It was awful to miss you's over Christmas, but Kybren and I were off to Hilton Head for more tennis! Love you's, Aunt Kathie
Post a Comment