Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th of July

We are blessed to live in a house where we can walk out our front door every night and see SeaWorld's fireworks. On the 4th of July, we can walk out the back door and see the fireworks from the Ritz Carlton. Because of this, we usually decide to stay home and entertain friends instead of fight the crowds. This year Ashlyn and her parents came over. Here's a cute pic of me and Ashlyn.

And here is a typical picture of John and Ashlyn. They have a love/hate relationship...and by that I mean Ashlyn mostly hates John. She likes to enjoy him from a safe distance.

Got to have some sparklers on the 4th!

Trying to take more family pictures. Lucy and daddy decided to wear matching shirts this year.



She loves her dad!


Cheese!


Enjoying some cake for mom's birthday. Yummy! Don't you love her cute headband....can we say 80's rock star?





3 comments:

Valarie Daly said...

how cute!!! We love our little Lucy! I can't wait until that little boy comes along :-)

Anonymous said...

Good picture of Ashlyn and John. I wonder what it is that scares her. He looks like a nice enough fella!
Enjoy Lucy's outfits and head gear.

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn how can anyone not love John!! Kelly and John I absolutely love to look at your blog. It always makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to blog updates of your life. Love you much, Aunt Kathie