Saturday, July 11, 2009
Grandma and Grandma arrived!
I just wanted to let everyone know that Grandma Wanie and Grandma H. made it safely yesterday!
Here is Lucy waiting for them. This is a picture of the chaos to get out of the airport with 2 Grandmas. Of course Lucy couldn't ride in the stroller anymore, she had to be carried by Grandma #1, who also had to push Grandma #2, and carry 2 bags, and pull a carry on. I was also pushing the stroller and rolling another carry on. I'll just add that Lucy somehow ended up w/a suitcase full of things just for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awe i wish i was there! Love you all!
The look on Lucy's face while Grandma Wanie is holding her says, "Ha Ha Mom, I know I'm going to be spoiled all week!"
so much love in so little time...I bet you have the next trip planned. love to all.
love the pictures of grandma's and lucy i'm sure they all will have a great time this week!
Post a Comment