Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a bird...it's a plane...it's a....

I can't believe I haven't posted that we're having another baby! I think most people already know, but for those few of you that don't.....we're having a BOY in December! We just found out on Monday. Lucy is very excited to be getting a little brother, and so is Kevin! John and I are very excited too! Everything looks healthy and he's growing right on track. We can't wait to meet him!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're pregnant?!?! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet my nephew!!

Amanda said...

Yay!!!! We are super excited!!! Maybe you could eat a ton of Spicy food on the 8th so I can share my B-day on the 9th!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job John! Ahhh, another polish woodsman in the family. Will give them crazy german farmers a run for their luck!

Betsy said...

I am so excited for you guys! Oh a boy will be so much fun! I hope his birthday is not the 23rd like Bella's is!

Love you guys-

Anonymous said...

Does that mean that the blog will be turning blue?

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!
I was wondering.... :)

Kelly said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me! That is so cool!!! Congrats!!

Sara Nagel said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!!