Friday, July 24, 2009

Shark backpack

Sharks are my favorite animal. No joke. Before Lucy was born, John found this shark backpack and bought it for her. I've been waiting for her to be big enough to wear it. How cute is she?

Maybe she'll be a shark diver when she gets older :)

Cheese!

Grandma Mary Ann found these little ice cream cones, so we've been enjoying some ice cream this week. They are the perfect size for kids!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!! How cute! I love the bakcpaks.... Lucy is workin' it!

Anonymous said...

If she doesn't like the birds I can hardly believe she would like sharks! Backpak just the right size. Dad does a good job! You girls both have a good cheese for the pictures.
Phyllis

Megan Miller said...

Yes Ice cream that is like my favorite thing and i eat it all the time!! Sharks I agree with too. Wow Lucy you are my new best friend!