Monday, July 20, 2009

Birds and more birds

Grandma H. loves birds so we decided to take a field trip over to Discovery Cove to pet the birds in their aviary. It was SO hot we were all melting 5 minutes after we got there!

4 generations...I love these kind of pictures.

Lucy is clearly a lover of people....not animals. She pretty much acted like the birds were icky.
They also have a deer in their aviary. The girls got to give him a small cup of food.


Icky bird. Don't touch me.



Grandma H. seemed to have a good time.


Ewww, what is this thing? This is actually a baby bird of some kind. I can't remember the name! She had the longest eyelashes I'd ever seen on a bird.


Lucy trying to see what Ashlyn is doing. Who cares that there is a big bird sitting next to her? Not Lu.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right in there with Lucy - icky birds! I would much rather people watch.

BFF Jenn said...

Agreed! Love the 4 generation pic!

Julie said...

Love the 4 generation picture... be sure to frame it!