Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Addie

We went to Columbus for Kevin to go to football camp at Ohio State, and John, Lucy and I stayed at his cousin's house. Lucy got to hang out with her cousin Addie (and Kristen and Brant too!), and she was SO sweet to Lucy.
Addie had these cute headbands, and I just had to play dress up. Lucy wasn't as into it as I was.


My little sunflower.
You can cry as much as you want, but I'm still taking the picture!

This is us at the Columbus zoo in front of the gorilla exhibit. It was an awesome day to walk around the zoo!


Addie loved helping with Lucy! She was so concerned for her and loved holding her hand and being close to her.
What a sweet, sweet girl!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! More good looking Midwest cousins! Does Lucy remind you of anyone else who always cried when she got her picture taken?

Anonymous said...

Mom thinks she is too funny! I am about to log into her account and change her blogger password so she can't rat me out anymore...

I laughed out loud at lucy screaming while you put funny headbands on her! Hilarious!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

I love the head bands pics. Those are classic.

Peg Ponto said...

What wonderful blog!! I love all the pictures!! I can't wait to come in August!! Lucy is growing so fast!! What as attitude, too!! But I think I would have howled, too, if those funny head bands were on my head. Lucy has a reputation to up hold you know!! LOL

Love you all!! See you soon....Aug. 6th.

Auntie Peg :):):):)