We made it safely to Grandma and Grandpa's house! They, (along with Aunt Brooke, Aunt Manna, and Great Aunt Joy) hosted Lucy's first party. She had a great time meeting everyone and being loved on by so many! What a blessing! We have lots of great pictures, and I'll post some more later too!
Lucy's Great Aunt Kim and Great Aunt Becky

Denise is my best friend from grade school. She just had her second baby, Devon.

Gabby, Sam, and Alex Coors. They are such sweet, beautiful girls!

Great Aunt Deb

Great Aunt Lori, who sent the John Deere running shoes, and Lucy's first Purdue outfit to torture John.

My Godmother Phyllis, and Lucy's Great Aunt.

And, I had to get one of the cute bunny slippers from Peg, Annie, Meg, and Kate. I'll try to get a full view of her in them. They are so cute!

4 comments:
Awwwwww!!! She is such a loved little girl.
What a sweetie. . but come home now!
Love you,
Bran
When are you coming home? I bet John is so missing her!
She is getting so big!
All great pics. But I agree with Brandi...come home now! Sure you don't want to do the switch we talked about...I take Lucy and I will give you Pancake?
Love you,
T
Post a Comment