Thursday, June 19, 2008
Vacation Update
We made it safely to Ohio! John is so excited to show us where he grew up, and we have toured all of his favorite places. Most of them are revolved around food, which I don't mind too much :) I have some great pictures and I'll post them soon. We are in Columbus today, and Kevin is finishing football camp at OSU. John went crazy with Ohio State stuff for the new man room, and I have a feeling he's not done shopping yet. He is the proud owner of a Brutus the Buckeye pillow for his new couch. We're headed back to Toledo tonight, and will be attending the Rib cook off tomorrow. His cousin Mike won the cook off last year, and is out to defend his title this year. We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope he has enough room in his suitcases for all the OSU stuff he bought! The rib cook off sounds like a fun event too. I bet Kev will enjoy it after his exhausting week at camp.
I miss you momma...Please hurry home!
your loyal dog,
Pancake
Glad you're having a great vacation. I can't wait till you get back- Whole Foods opens on Wednesday!!! Lauren
I miss LUCY (and you, John and Kevin too!) I need my fix of holding Lucy ;-) We really do miss ya, do let's plan a fun get together when your back and rested!!! Yes,,,,,I'm planning on going to the retreat :-) so no need for bribes....I enjoy all the pictures, I just don't blog on any of them! Hope John's 1st father's day was a good one-love, Valarie
So glad your having a great time! Ohio would be a great place to live:) We miss you!
Post a Comment