Sunday, June 29, 2008

First pool party!

Lucy went to her first pool party yesterday! The pool water was a little cool, and every time I dipped her feet in, she would keep one foot in and take the other out. She was so cute doing it. Thanks for having us over Alyson!
I propped Lucy up in the couch and wanted her to stay awake until John got home from work. I went into the kitchen for a minute, and when I got back, this is what she looked like!
Lucy tried out her big girl bath tub. She loves it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! I can't wait until the girls can play!!

Anonymous said...

Glad she likes the water. As long as she doesn't like swimming with sharks!

melmac said...

Kelly! Thanks so much for the birthday comment :) Lucy is SO cute. I will have to bookmark your blog so I can keep watching her grow!

Jamie said...

What a big girl at the pool and in her bath. Looks like you guys are having fun!