Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lucy's first plane ride!

Lucy had her first plane ride yesterday. She was AWESOME! The airline had some extra seats, so they let me take my car seat on at no charge. She slept during take off, and was awake during the landing, and didn't cry one time.

Take off - on her way to Indiana!

This is Lucy's first rainbow. Aunt Mana picked us up at the airport, and then Brooke and Keith came over for dinner. We went to my favorite pizza place....Arni's.
I'll try my best to post more pictures of Lucy's adventures in Indiana. Today we are heading to Grandpa and Grandma's house. Grandma Wanie can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy Lucy had an awesome first plane ride. I knew she would do well for you. Have fun showing her off to everyone. Say hello to everyone for me!

Love you,

T

Brandi said...

Yeah! I'm so glad she was so great for you! Awesome! On the way home, try to get her picture taken with the pilot. . those are so cute!

Have a blast and hug Grandma Wanie for us!

Bran

Anonymous said...

Aunt Lori loves you more than Uncle Terry!!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Oh, how fun! I'm glad the travelling went well.