Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Hotdog overload
I mentioned that a lot of our vacation was centered around food. Well apparently, John was raised on hot dogs. We went to Tony Packo's two times, and the Ideal Hotdog once. Kevin ordered the foot long hot dog at Tony Packo's. It was disgusting.
This is not the original location, but the location by the ball park. On the billboard in the background, you can see a picture of the MOAD - mother of all dogs. That's what is pictured above w/Kev. Again, disgusting.
Kevin enjoys a good hot dog. We also tried fried pickles, which were surprisingly tasty.
This is at the original Packo's. Behind us on the wall are signed hot dog buns by famous hot dog eaters. In case you are wondering, you can NOT order a dinner salad, or any salad for that matter. If you ask the waitress, she will laugh in your face.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think I would love the fried pickles. But I would just want my hotdog with mustard and pickle, not what the boys were eating!
For some reason, this post makes me feel sick to my stomach.
Did Kev finish the footer? I am impressed! He must have been extra hungry after the football camp.
The OSU pics are great!
I'm ready for some Aquatica anytime. When is good for you 2?
Way to go Kevin! Way to represent! Who goes to a hot dog place and orders a salad anyway?
~Uncle Matt
Post a Comment