Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

One Word MEME

I've never been tagged before, so I thought I would post this one. I was tagged by Cassie. (amazing doula!). Today is her birthday, so I'm posting this tag as her birthday gift. Happy birthday Cass! (some of these I couldn't answer in one word...you'll just have to deal with it!)

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen

2. Your significant other? work

3. Your hair? brown

4. Your mother? awesome listener

5. Your father? quiet

6. Your favorite thing? sharks

7. Your dream last night? returning to work!

8 Your favorite drink? water

9. Your dream/goal? swim with a great white shark

10. The room you’re in? living

11. Your hobby? reading

12. Your fear? spiders

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? midwest

14. What you’re not? hungry

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. One of your wish list items? new car

17. Where you grew up? Indiana

18. The last thing you ate? M&M's

19. What are you wearing? tee shirt and work out pants

20. Favorite Gadget? DVR

21. Your pets? Dog

22. Your computer? dell

23. Your mood? happy

24. Missing someone? yes

25. Your car? Mitsubishi

26. Something you’re not wearing? socks

27. Favorite store? target

28. Like someone? Yes

29. Your favorite color? black

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? month

I'm tagging Brooke.

1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

6 years... Midwest? What? This is the first I am hearing of this wish!