Saturday, February 21, 2009

Discovery Cove Day

Discovery Cove - what a great place! The staff does an excellent job making the day enjoyable for everyone. Aunt Becky and Aunt Kim were in town, so we joined them (and their friends Roni and Lori and Uncle T) for the day at Discovery Cove. It was a beautiful day!




Lucy loves her Uncle.
This was after Lucy had her time floating in the river, but I had to show you the cute wet suit jacket because I forgot to take a picture of her wearing it. It's on the right side of the chair. It's the smallest wetsuit I've ever seen.



Kev and Lucy at the beginning of the day.






Eating the goggles.

Looking at the dolphin pool.

Playing in the sand. She wasn't too sure about the sand!


2 comments:

Jackie Sue said...

such cute photos...miss you guys at group. there's no one to cook for :)

Largaespada Family said...

Love the new suit! She is so cute in that chair!