Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ponytail Lucy

I was kidding with John the other day how excited I was to put Lucy's hair in a ponytail. He said her hair wasn't long enough, and of course I had to prove him wrong. I know it's a stretch, but isn't her little ponytail cute?

She's really becoming a daddy's girl. She gets so excited when he gets home from work. She stands at the window in the man room and watches for him. That's what she's doing above.

I was feeding Ashlyn lunch one day and Lucy was playing on the floor and crawled under my chair and got stuck. She could get herself in, but not out. Funny stuff!


3 comments:

Betsy said...

She is so cute- and I Love the tiny ponytail!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, keep fixing her hair so she will get use to it.

We had a little boy at the Depot get caught in a baby doll cabinet and he couldn't get out. He was stuck, bent at the waist, and none of us had a camera!! Yes, he was fine, but it sure was cute!

Jen said...

LOVE the ponytail!!! :)