Thursday, February 26, 2009
Weekend at the Beach - 1
John, Lucy and I went to St. Pete for the weekend and had a great time. We stayed in a condo on the beach, and it was fantastic! I love the beach and haven't been as much as I'd like the last year. It was so refreshing to wake up to the sound of the ocean, and sit on our deck and hear the waves and smell the beach. It was a little cold, but that didn't stop us from taking walks and enjoying our time away.
This one is from our deck in our room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lucy is so cute!! That is a great picture of the two of you on the porch. It looks like Lucy is smiling. What a little model. --Deanna
Too cute!!! Oh my dear. What a fun trip. . makes me jealous!
Hey, call me later. . gotta get planning on Women's Retreat
Post a Comment