Then we decided it is so nice outside that maybe we should do our weekly Saturday morning shopping trip to Publix in the WAGON! It was SOOOOOO COOL! I Love Daddy!
Once we were in the store Dad did his normal thing and I did mine. I smiled and waived looking as cut as ever in my new wheels. Then all of the sudden when dad was getting his fresh bread from the bakery this sweet old lady came up to me dressed in white with a hair net on and GAVE me a cookie with sprinkels on it! I couldn't believe it, A COOKIE just for ME!
I told the nice lady thank you and we left and I ate the WHOLE thing! Well, we are both tired from our exciting morning and off to nap time. Miss you Mommy!
2 comments:
Her first sugar cookie! Or maybe it was a sugarfree cookie? If she is eating cookies, just imagine what she will get when we get there!
I'm sure grandma wanda has many things in mind :)
Post a Comment