Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday mornings with Daddy

I love when John dresses Lucy. He's so creative in picking out her outfits. I always pick something boring that matches. :) I just had to show you what he picked for her today. Yellow head band (love that!), striped long sleeve undershirt, white "I'm a little perogie" onesie, flower jeans, and John Deere socks. The girl has some patterns going on!

This was nap time yesterday. I laid her down and checked on her after a few minutes and I found her standing up playing with her Rainforest toy. Not a big deal - she'll lay down when she gets tired.Another 15 minutes went by and I checked on her again. This time, she was sleeping sitting up. It was so cute! Her little head kept bobbing back and forth, but she was out. I gently laid her down and covered her up and she didn't mind at all. Can't wait to see what new sleeping position today brings!

No comments: