Wednesday, February 4, 2009
A new way to sleep
Here is Lucy enjoying a nap the "normal" way. Sweet baby! Look at her hold her little bunny blanket!
And here is her "new" way. It's like she was sitting up playing, and just got too tired and fell right over. I've found her like this a few times now, and it always cracks me up. Don't worry, I readjust her so she isn't uncomfortable the entire time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hilarious. I can't believe she can fall asleep in that position.
I'm telling you she is going to be a yogi! That is a pose if I ever saw one.
That will be a grat pic when she is older.
Wait till she falls asleep while eating lunch - have your camera ready! Too cute, can't wait to see her (and you guys too)!
I love that little peanut!!!! I enjoyed holding her on Sunday!! She can always brighten my day! Maybe I can have a play date with her??? Hint, hint!
She is a Handy just like Joy. If I could picture Joy falling asleep watching t.v I would picture her doing just that. Plus dad falls asleep with his plate on his stomach while eating and watching t.v. Runs in the family
Jordan used to do the exact same thing and I always thought it was hilarious. I actually have a very similar picture of Jordan at that age. Too cute!
btw, you aren't getting out of the sleepover :)
Post a Comment