Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cutie Pie Kevin

Kevin was here this weekend! I talked him into some pictures with Lucy before he went to his football game...which he did AWESOME in! He scored 4 touchdowns, and sacked the quarterback once.

Doesn't Kevin have a great smile?
Lucy seemed a little confused by Kevin's helmet.

He does a great job with Lucy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures she looks so cute with her big brother! Can't wait to see you both next month!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, her and Kevin. This is my new desktop picture. He is so handsome:)

Dearest Jessica said...

He does have a perfect smile and is so cute! What a great big brother!

Julie said...

How cute, sweet pictures of them together!
Julie :)

Betsy said...

awww, those are cute pix. and your step son is adorable, he must be beating off the girlies with a stick, lol

Michelle said...

AAWWWWWWW!! I love the pics! I want a copy! We really do have god looking kids in the family :) Kevin looks so huge next to Lucy.