What a doll! I think she looks like Uncle Matt in some of her pics...so I give him a hard time and say he looked like a girl when he was little. Can't wait to see you next month!!!
She looks absolutely adorable-red looks great on her, so that makes her warm colors????? I don't remember all that stuff. ;-) I can't wait until friday night when you bring her to my house for small group, NO ONE IS HOLDING LUCY EXCEPT FOR ME!!!And tell your hubby that he is not using Hurricane Hannah to get out of small group! I can't believe Myriam wouldn't give her to me at all last Sunday. I just realized something,,I can hold her all weekend at ladies retreat! I'm definitely not backing out now :-)just kidding Love, Valarie
9 comments:
awwwww!!! the middle one is my new computer background. Too adorable!
What a doll! I think she looks like Uncle Matt in some of her pics...so I give him a hard time and say he looked like a girl when he was little. Can't wait to see you next month!!!
That's not true!!! She is adorable though.
it is true - I think I can even dig up some pics of Matthew in a dress!!!!
awww! I love the picture with the bunny blanket! Too cute! :)
She just melts my heart:)
She is soooo cute- I so wish you all were closer to me! Only 4 more days til I know what our little peanut is!
Love ya-
Betsy
She looks absolutely adorable-red looks great on her, so that makes her warm colors????? I don't remember all that stuff. ;-) I can't wait until friday night when you bring her to my house for small group, NO ONE IS HOLDING LUCY EXCEPT FOR ME!!!And tell your hubby that he is not using Hurricane Hannah to get out of small group! I can't believe Myriam wouldn't give her to me at all last Sunday. I just realized something,,I can hold her all weekend at ladies retreat! I'm definitely not backing out now :-)just kidding
Love, Valarie
She is just precious Kelly!!!
Julie :)
Post a Comment