Friday, September 12, 2008

A Lucy Present

Lucy in her cute outfit from John's cousins. My little Lucy present!


We went to bible study this morning, and Sunday said how cute we looked, so I thought I'd better take a mother/daughter picture today. Thanks for the idea Sun!
I went to check on Lucy, and she was sleeping with her foot up on the rail. This is the same way I used to sleep when I was a baby! Poor thing is going to be like her mother :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her Lucy outfit and the adorable mother daughter picture! She is growing too fast.  Kisses from Grandma and Grandpa:)

Anonymous said...

Her thumb sucking is the cutest ever. You took a beautiful pic with her!!

Largaespada Family said...

LOVE IT!

Sunday said...

So Cute! lOVE YOU GIRLS!

Holly said...

I love the outfit!! Lucy has grown so much and is really becoming such a cute little girl. The picture of both of your is adorable.