Can you believe this is the same baby!?! She's growing so fast!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Bunny Hat
I was taking a few photos today with the video camera, and found a few pictures I didn't know were on there. I think her daddy took them! I'm posting them just for fun!
Lucy can get her whole foot in her mouth now!
Remember this sweet picture from the day Lucy was born? Well, I was going through her clothes to see what kind of warm clothes she has to take to Indiana next month, and thought I would try her bunny hat.
She still looks cute in her bunny hat :)
This is the sun dome tent I bought for when we go to the beach/pool. We are going to women's retreat next weekend, and I was considering taking this for her naps in the meeting room so I don't have to haul her pack n' play from the room to the meeting room every day, and she would still have a designated place for her naps that is somewhat out of the way. I set it up in her room today for her nap to see how she would react, and after a few minutes of checking it out, she went right to sleep. What do you think?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awwww - she looks so cute in her bunny hat and in her dome. Now you make sure there is plenty of padding in there so she is not sleeping on a hard floor. That is so smart of you to try it out first!
Like you need any padding in the tent - she is going to be passed around all weekend during retreat anyways!
She has really changed when you compare the pics like that. what a sweetheart. Can't wait to see you both!
Great job practicing the nap deal. Also, her WHOLE foot goes in her mouth??? WOW! Never knew a baby who could do that! I'm gonna see if she will do it for me this weekend. :)
She is so cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys! She looks very comfy in her dome.
kel--Great pics. When are you going to come over to the pool and try out the dome?
~uncle T
Post a Comment